Manager jobs in Private Sector
Found 25 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Manchester, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
HR Manager, fast paced, commerical organisation. c £50,000 + package Our client is a clear market leader within their customer focused sector, and can boas...
- Swindon, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + car / allowance, bonus and superb benefits
In this exciting role you will be required to develop and deliver a total reward solution and service that supports the business strategy; helps to...
- North London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
Reward Manager, £55-65K, North London I have a great opportunity for a reward manager, working for a large blue chip organisation. I’m looking for someon...
- West London, England
- £50000 per annum + benefits and bonus
A rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Reward Advisor/Analyst to take that next step has become available within this innovative organisation. Working ...
- Poole, England
- £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + benefits
A growing Dorset based organisation are currently seeking a HR Manager to join their organisation. This role is a stand alone role that will work closely wit...
- £55,000-60,000 + car allowance + benefits
We are recruiting for a talented Business Partner to work within a rapidly growing organisation that has a reputation for integrity, innovation and unsurpass...
- Herts, inside the M25
- £32k per annum
We are looking for individuals that can demonstrate drive and a proactive approach to HR and ER. You will be expected to challenge processes and continually ...
- London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Group Talent & Assessment Manager, £50K-£60K, London I have one of the most exciting roles of the year so far for the right candidate to move into a Glob...
- South West London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Global Talent Manager, SW London, £50K-£60K + excellent benefits I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Global Talent Manager to work within a...
- South West London, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
Global Leadership Development Manager, £65K, SW London I have a fantastic new opportunity with one of our very best Globally respected clients. They are ...
- £45,000-48,000 + car allowance + 10% bonus
Sometimes an opportunity is just too good to miss. This newly created and exciting role is a rare chance for a senior recruiter to join Smith & Nephew at a t...
- West London
- £28,000-£30,000 + car + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is passionate about training and is keen to work in a highly social industry.
- Liverpool, North West.
- £70000 -75000 + Bonus, pension and healthcare
Would you like to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment where the HR agenda is embraced as central to the business agenda, driving change to help su...
- Uxbridge (Zone 6) UB8
- Up to £50k + excellent bonus + benefits
General Mills has a portfolio of best-selling and award winning brands in more than 100 countries, and offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 30 c...
- Up to £55,000 plus benefits
As Manager of the HR Services team you will be accountable for ensuring the delivery of a best in class professional HR advisory and administration service f...
- Chiswick, West London (W4)
- Up to £28,000 per annum Good benefits and access to pool car for business travel
An opportunity to join a growing plc, possessing a range of iconic brands, it invests in the best interests of its 4,000 people and the long term future of t...
- Coventry, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
The role will require you to have experience across the whole of the training cycle. In addition to training delivery you must also be comfortable coaching a...
- Enfield, Middlesex
- £40k to c£50k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
An opportunity now exists to appoint to a key role as HR Manager for a recently acquired technical services business unit with around 400 employees, a mix of...
- Bradford, England
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
HR Service Team Leader/Manager, West Yorkshire, £30-40,000 pa, permanent My client is a leading commercial business, with international growth plans alrea...
- Basingstoke, England
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance + bonus
At Hays Human Resources I am currently working alongside our Basingstoke client who is currently seeking to recruit a HR Manager to join their team. Please n...