Manager jobs in Consultancy
Found 7 Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Surrey, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development and managing a small team you will be required to manage all learning and development for the corporate popul...
- Chiswick, Hounslow, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a globally recognised brand and due to an internal promotion an opportunity has been created as HR Advisor to support a range of professional m...
- Dunstable, Bedfordshire + some travel to Glasgow
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
A complex, high-profile management role servicing our legendary Whitbread brands.
- City of London
- £45-70,000 + benefits + bonus (depending on experience/background)
SME global prof services firm looking for excellent recruiter to be responsible for moving them from an agency led to a direct sourcing model.
- London, England
- £60000 per annum + plus benefits
This is a business with global reach. They have a reputation for attracting, engaging, retaining and developing some of the very best talent in the industry.
- City of London, England
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
Learning and Development Manager 3-4 month contract, London Based, £55,000- £60,000 The Learning and Development Manager will responsible for developing the...
- £60,000 - £70,000
Be a part of this funky, unique, forward thinking consultancy with explosive growth plans!