Found 46 Permanent jobs for £40-50k matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Hertfordshire, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + car allow, bonus and benefits
A commercially focused communications role, reporting into the Head of Customer Service, the Customer Communications Manager will work with the business to d...
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
* New Client Service Implementations; * Service transitions and new service introductions; * Application developments and upgrades; * Infrastructure refresh ...
- London, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Share Plans Manager, London, £35-45K I am looking for a Share Plans Administrator to work for a leading FTSE 250 organisation.
- West Sussex, England
- £36000 - £40000 per annum
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Our client an expanding and diverse business services organisation are looking to appoint a HR Manager at their site in the Newport area as a...
- To £48000
A leading London based University are looking to recruit a HR Project Manager.
- Reading, England
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + Package
My client are a global pharmaceuticals agency that are growing extremely quickly.
- City of London, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + pension and bonus
As an integral member of the Resourcing Team, contribute to developing and delivering the HR strategy to enable the achievement of defined goals in line with...
- Based in London Bridge with regular travel to 3 other sites in Central and South London
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join GSTS Pathology LLP, a leading independent pathology provider in the UK
- Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
- £40,000 - £54,000+ 2 Bonus Opportunities + Healthcare + Pension
An exciting role has arisen with Mars Petcare for an HR Manager based in Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
- Holt, North Norfolk
- Competative salary
We are looking for an experienced HR generalist to lead our HR Department.
- Hampton, Middlesex (SW London)
- Dependent on qualifications and experience but not less than £45K
Full-time HR Manager required at The Lady Eleanor Holles School. This is an exciting position to lead and develop the school's HR function.
- South East
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior HR Officer (HR Manager) to join our Manufacturing client based closely to Enfield and North London. This is...
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
This L&D Consultant will be instrumental in supporting the L&D Manager implement technical and behavioural training programs to support the retail side of th...
- Central London,
- Competitive salary + benefits
Responsible for delivering learning and development at SAGE so people have the skills, behaviours and information needed to excel in their roles.
- £35000 - £42000 per annum
As the Health & Safety Manager you will be working for one a the largest supply chain businesses in the UK. You will be responsible for the management and im...
- Circa £50k pa
Head of People and Organisational Development Circa £50k pa, London
- £45 - £59k
One of the UK's leading providers of Academy education are looking for a ER Manager to join their newly restructured team and lead an established team of HR ...
- Location: 220 High Street, Glasgow, G4 OQW
- £48,015.84 - £55,647.68
Glasgow Life is a charity that runs services and facilities for the City of Glasgow. These include arts, music, major events, libraries, museums,
- Birmingham + Home working
- £35-45k depending upon experience - may be felxible
This is a role where compelling communications meets high performance HR.