Found 37 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Staffordshire, England
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
L & D BP - Manufacturing
- Aylesbury, England
- £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Immediate starter required to assist in a busy in house recruitment department.
- Newport, Wales
- £35000 per annum + Quarterley Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
This is a new role working at a Senior level, indirectly working for the On site HR Manager and directly reporting to the International Director.
- £55,000 - £65,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
This global leader who operate within manufacturing and service provision is looking for an HR Business Partner.
- Essex, England
- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/bens
Hays Human Resources are excited to be working with this organisation who are a major industrial enterprise, comprising of 12 brands, 64 manufacturing sitesa...
- Southern England
- Circa £60,000 + Car + package
A chance to play a key role in the transformational change of a well resourced manufacturing business
- West Midlands, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + exceptional benefits
Leadership Development Manager, Warwick, £60k-£65k
- Staffordshire, England
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
HR and Training Business Partner
- Dorking area, Surrey
- Up to £45k per annum
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Systems/MI candidate to join a growing and award winning company, taking full ownership of their HR System, and...
- Buckinghamshire, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
Organisational Development Manager, £55k-£65k, Buckinghamshire An outstanding opportunity with a globally recognised brand to support a massive growth an...
- Yorkshire and the Humber, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent
Our client, a leading International Organisation has an immediate requirement for a HR Shared Services Manager. This role and will be responsible for establi...
- £32000 - £36000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious HR Business Partner / generalist to join a leading organisation based in Northern Scotland, ...
- Warwickshire, England
- £35000 - £42000 per annum + fantastic benefits
Occupational Psychologist, Warwickshire £40k
- Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Salary up to £40,000 (dependant on experience) plus bonus and company benefits
A new Business Partner role to drive an HR Centre of Excellence ethos for our HR Service Centre with Arco, UK leader in keeping people safe at work.
- Swindon, England
- £40000 per annum + Great Benefits & Progression
This hands-on position will see you take responsibility for a broad range of disciplines including generalist support, Learning & Development and Recruitment.
- Weymouth, England
- £38000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
The purpose of the role is to provide a proactive, efficient and effective HR service to Managers and Employees with particular emphasis on employee relation...
- One role South West and one role Eastern Region
The British Printing Industries Federation are looking for two experienced Human Resource Managers to work in their East and South West regions. If you would...
- Inverness, Scotland
- £32000 - £36000 per annum + DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious HR Business Partner to join a leading medical device organisation based in Inverness. This i...
- London, England
- £50 - £62 per annum + great benefits
My client, a Global Manufacturing and Technology Business, has a fantastic opportunity to support and implement Global and Regional Rewards programs, which s...
Interim HR Manager required for up to 4 months to manage post acquisition TUPE activity and restructure. Based in Staffs, £50k pro rata pa. Need to have pr...