This job is no longer available
• Develop training needs analysis, course structures, content and evaluation methods for new and existing e-learning courses
• Based on identified training needs for individuals, teams, offices and departments, write and tailor e-learning courses to suit those needs. This will often be done in conjunction with other T&C teams, such as the Regional Training and Competence Managers
• Design, synchronous on line training for Webex virtual classroom
• Design and develop asynchronous e-learning solutions using Adobe Captivate, Flash, Photoshop and other tools as required
• Design and produce post course support material and quick reference guides for use throughout the group.
• Work with the Learning Technologies team to develop methods of training intervention using new technology
• Advise the Training Projects team on e-learning as and when it is being considered as a potential learning solution.
• Keep up to date with new software and products that may assist the T&C department in its day to day activity and put forward suggestions on how the services provided by the T&C Department may be improved
• Undertake regular training to maintain own skills and knowledge
In order to be able to hit the ground running the candidate must have working knowledge of:
• Adobe Captivate CS5
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.