This job is no longer available
They are considered to be a market brand leader in their business sector and are reputed to be an employer of choice.
Now activeley seeking to appoint an HR & Training Business Partner reporting to the HR Operations Manager and indirectly to the Factory Manager.
* Salary range £26,000 - £39,000, dependent on experience.
* Role will be Monday – Friday, however there may occasionally be the need for some flexibility as the factory operates on 24/7 production basis.
* Private healthcare provision is single cover fully paid by Company (value to employee circa £450 per annum).
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme, as a level 3 manager, would be assigned a base of 4% of salary, this is factored by a maximum of 1.8 depending on Company performance and by up to 1.5 based on individual performance against objectives. Therefore the maximum bonus which can be earned is: 4% x 1.8 (Company) x 1.5 (Personal) = 10.8% of base salary.
* This role will sit on the Site Leadership Team