This job is no longer available
Our Warwickshire based Public Sector client are looking to recruit a Resources Officer to join them on a temporary basis.
The main purpose of the role is to proactively manage the resources to ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained at all times, balancing the needs of the organisation and the individual.
You will be responsible for duties such as:
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Be an effective point of contact for managers and individuals across the organisation to resolve resource related issues quickly and easily, ensuring a continuous improvement in work practices and working relationships
- Monitor check and record overtime, raising any discrepancies with line managers, ensuring that a true reflection of actual staffing levels and costs are maintained.
- Prepare a range of management information and statistics in relation to staffing levels, abstraction levels, overtime.
- Ensure resource policies and procedures are adhered to
- To be first point of contact for advice and issues around regulations
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the management system to ensure it is fully utilised
The ideal candidate will have proven communication skills both in written and oral, including the ability to deal with possible conflict and experience of collating statistics, generating reports or performance information. In addition, you will have a good working knowledge of MS systems, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.