This job is no longer available
My client, a leading investment bank based in the city of London, is seeking a Reward Analyst for a 6 month contract. If successful, you will be reporting to the Equity Compensation Specialist and will be responsible for the Data Analytics in preparing data trends, preparing the delivery of equity/deferred compensation and responsible for the ongoing calculations of the annual International Financial Reporting Standards.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparation of data for upload to third party provider
• Support with general administration to deliver the Group’s share plans
• Principle contact for share plan queries
• Adaptable to change to support Group team as required to deliver the Group’s share plans
• Act as product champion for performance & reward to stakeholders across the HR function and within the business
• Provide analytical support to enhance the performance and reward management service globally.
• Provide market data and salary recommendations to HR Generalists for ongoing HR processes such as recruitment, promotions, movements etc.
If you have a proven track record in the reward space and with strong experience in HR metrics, compensation and job measurements then this could be a very interesting option. If you think you’re a suitable candidate then apply online now.