This job is no longer available
Ongoing management of reward during rotations (as well as at the start of each rotation) Overseeing hypo tax calculations related to annual salary increases and bonus Managing the processes associated with awarding and releasing shares to Moment Monitoring and reporting spend on reward & international mobility against budgets Formalising and documenting reward & international mobility policies for candidates
* Lead coordination process for each rotation of a candidate that includes, among others:
* To arrange reward package among the sending and receiving Business Unit Line Management and HR, Global Programme team and the candidates.
* To initiate and coordinate visa, tax and pension related operations
* To coordinate the relocation process in collaboration with our external service provider.
* Systematically gathering, tracking and analysing information about the Programme participants’ international mobility and career development.
* Contributing to the design and maintenance of the candidates' international mobility database and assignment management software.
* Occasionally prepare presentations and summarise key trends in the Programme HR operations.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player, demonstrating strong reward expertise including thorough knowledge of tax and social security, preferably gathered within a large financial or professional service organisation. Ideally you will be familiar with UK immigration regulations. Knowledge of South East Asian immigration processes, would be a considerable advantage.