This job is no longer available
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, from selection to induction
- Work in partnership with the managers on performance management issues
- Co-ordinating and managing all training, working with managers to identify needs in their teams
- Producing HR reports to the Board
- Providing first line advice and guidance on all HR issues.
This is a great opportunity for a HR Officer who is looking for development and exposure to a wide variety of HR challenges. To apply for this vacancy you must be a CIPD studier or qualified.
An FMCG company based in Birmingham
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.