This job is no longer available
- To manage the HR / admin team on a daily basis.
- To recommend changes in company policies and procedures in line with any impending legislation changes.
- To coach HR team in any applicable employment legislation
- To coach the HR team in managing disciplinary and grievance cases, advising and conducting hearings as appropriate.
- To participate in dealing with any Employment Tribunals that occur ensuring that the risks are minimised and coaching is given to the relevant line managers.
- To be involved in the recruitment process for all Field based and office based managers
- Carry out Bi annual checks to ensure that remuneration and benefits package is competitive within the market place.
- Coach and develop all Managers in people issues.
As a HR Manager for this leading business, you will have a real passion for retail and luxury brands. As the business continues to show positive growth and currently sits as the number one brand in their market place, they are looking for somebody who really embodies a passion and commitment for the business they work for. You should also be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent Employment Law Knowledge
- Excellent Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
- Good Planning & Organisation skills
- Strong Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Previous experience of operating in a retail environment would be advantageous but not essential
Leading luxury retail brand
£38,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.