This job is no longer available
- Previous experience at Learning and Development Manager level with strong focus towards Leadership and Talent.
- Knowledge and experience running talent management practices and processes
- Project and Stakeholder management expertise
- Leadership/Management development experience
- Must have strong commercial acumen and interpersonal skills
An international retail business based in London. A company where HR is highly valued, proactive and close to the business.
A basic salary of c£50,000 per annum, car allowance, bonus up to30%, pension, healthcare
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.