This job is no longer available
My client, an international defence, security, transport and energy company with a consistent track record of development and growth is looking for looking for a HR Officer to provide support for the communication and integrated systems department. As a rapidly expanding business, this is an exciting time to join the team and make a real impact within the business. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will have proven their abilities as an HR Officer via an administration route. This role will support line managers and over 200 employees across three unique sites, with a base inWest London.
Key Job Responsibilities for this position include:
* Effective management of recruitment process to ensure selection process is efficient and cost effective
* Provide generalist HR advice to management team to ensure that we maintain compliance with employment legislation and a positive employee relations climate
* Provide advice on training and development ensuring that training identified in PDP process is carried out and recorded
* Provide effective support to annual pay review and bonus process
* Provide support to HR manager on projects, talent & succession planning and other HR activities
* Providing clear reports on HR matters to managers
* Deputise for HR manager
* Effective liaison with the outsourced provider for payroll and HR admin
With excellent planning and analytical skills, along with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships, the successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Compensation & Benefits. Previous experience of working within an engineering or scientific business or an SME environment will certainly be advantageous for this role. Degree educated or CIPD qualified.
HR Officer – £30,000 - £35,000 – London
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.