This job is no longer available
- Assist HR Director with Top and Senior managementsalary review and incentive schemes
- Support the global mobility process, ensuring all expatriate processes are completed, including employment contracts, visas and recharging of companies across the Group. Track and analyse spend on expatriates, reporting to finance to ensure appropriate provisions are in place, highlighting any issues.
- Co-ordinate the Modified Payroll, liaising with HMRC and host countries across the Group accordingly. Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are completed.
- Participate in salary surveys as required, including the Hay Aggregates survey, analyse outcomes and make recommendations.
- Review and recommend revised annual salary midpoints to the HR Director
- Support the annual compensation and performance management cycle. Liaise with HR business partners, L&D, HR services and finance as appropriate. E.g. create PDR ratings graphs for circulation and moderation, recommend to HR Services M
- HR Competence
o Experience of tools for payroll, compensation & benefits and performance management.
o Strong skills in Microsoft tools, covering Excel, Word and Outlook.
o SAP HR experience desirable
- Soft skills
o Strong analytical skills, numerate.
o Logical and structured approach to work
o Attention to detail
o Proven ability to analyse, summarise and interpret large sets of data.
o Interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Personal Skills
o Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
o Fast, consistent and efficient processing of data and tasks
o Target orientated
You will have had solid experience in a Comp & Bens role, degree qualified and either completed or studying towards your CIPD
World Class manufacturing organisation
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.