This job is no longer available
Key accountabilities include:
- Deliver and facilitate technical training across the Southern Home Counties;
- Deliver and facilitate management skills training across the Southern Home Counties;
- Support L&D Managers in the development of new trainers;
- Provide coaching, support and development as required;
- Ensure geographical trainers are kept up to date;
- Support Project Management as requested (e.g. store openings)
- Input into the scheduling process;
- Collect course evaluation and feedback as required;
- Keep Retail L&D Managers informed on business area issues to help shape their Retail training designs;
- Monitor and report on utilisation and appropriateness of training facilities.
The successful applicant shall have excellent training skills across a broad range of products/areas and will have a high level of professional knowledge in L&D. You will have broad knowledge and experience in how to use tolls and processes to train and develop people and will have previous coaching experience. Previous experience in the Retail Sector is certainly advantageous.
Well known and established retail brand and household name.
£36,000 - £38,000 + benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.