This job is no longer available
You will be a member of the senior management team and will be expected to contribute at both a strategic and operational level, working closely with the Board to develop and deliver people management strategies that support the organisation's strategic aims and objectives.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify, design and implement strategic HR projects as and when required
- Attend monthly senior management meetings and present on people management issues
- Manage complex and escalated ER cases
- Advise and coach line managers, emphasising best practice and compliance with employment legislation
- Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary
- Monitor HR trends and report to the Board
For this role, you will need to be CIPD qualified with proven senior HR experience, preferably within a small to medium sized organisation. It would also be a distinct advantage if you are able to demonstrate experience of working across a multi-cultural environment, with a diverse workforce.