This job is no longer available
- Manage all SAP Organisation Management
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to leaders and managers on a wide range of HR and employee relations matters with the support of the HR Manager.
- Support the HR Manager in developing and tracking & delivery of the People Plan
- Provide HR transactional support in recruiting, reward, and People Portal matters, including managing interview processes for junior levels of hiring.
- Manage accurate and timely data provision for people data reporting
- Provide process improvement and streamlining ideas in order to improve data reporting, HR processes and management
- Support Reward projects with accurate People data analytics
- Support functional data requests, reporting, and monitoring of headcount and other key people metrics
- Support the annual Talent Review process, providing project management, data consolidation, tracking and analysis accurately and to time
- Support the Year End and Mid Year Performance Management process, specifically
- Degree educated or equivalent is required
- CIPD qualified or studying for CIPD
- Experience with SAP or large-scale HR Operating Systems
- Strong computer and systems skills including standard Office programs, specifically with excellent Excel skills, with proven experience of pivot tables, database construction and management
- Experience in Recruitment, Reward and Performance Management processes
- Ability to research, analyse, interpret and present information-database reporting experience a must
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, at times with conflicting priorities
- Able to work independently and as part of regional, global and cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and enthusiasm to drive excellence in upgrading the function
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills
My client area market leader in their field.
c£35,000 + Bens
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.