This job is no longer available
1. 20% Business Interfacing: Supporting a client group in terms of performance management, PDP's, talent management, managing employee relations casework, identifying high potentials and succession panning.
2. 40% Projects: supporting on a range of international projects such as diversity& inclusion, embedding specific competencies, mentoring, recognition programme.
3. 40% Data Management: Including management information reporting, analysis of data to enable business decision making
- Previous experience at a HR Advisor level, ideally from a global, blue chip business
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or other HR systems advantageous
- Generalist background
- Numerate and able to elaborate complex reports and draw conclusions from data
- Project management experience
- Strong academic credentials including CIPD
An truly global FMCG business based in London
A basic salary of £31,000-£34,750 bonus potential up to 15%, pension, healthcare
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.