This job is no longer available
The primary purpose of the role is to support the UK Managing Director in delivering the HR agenda to the UK. The HR Manager will primarily do this by supporting and advising Head Office Department Heads & Regionally Based Store Managers to develop the capability of their people and through being a visible presence in all their stores, responding to local needs in addition to implementing company HR practice in a consistent way.
It is essential that you have experience of the following:
• ER exposure
• Understanding of a fast passed retailer or operator
• Multi –site experience across a Retail Stores Network
• Supporting a Resourcing Manager and HR Manager on all generalist HR issues
• Strong understanding of procedures and policies
• Working on L&D, Comp & Bens and Talent
• Key project work and delivery to a high level
It is not essential that you are CIPD qualified. This is a superb opportunity to join a true market leader.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.