This job is no longer available
• To work as part of the HR leadership team to shape the people strategy across the business.
• Responsible for implementing and embedding the people strategy in their area of the business promoting a unified group approach.
• Creating the conditions needed to build a high performance culture in their business area, by designing, implementing and embedding OD solutions.
• Shape robust engagement plans to match business needs, and feeding through to overall group plan.
• Ensuring that the business structures and processes are fit for purpose, and work within the overall group framework and principles.
• Work with colleagues across the broader HR team to assess and build capability within the business so that the right skills are in place.
• Work as part of the business leadership team, shaping strategy and business performance.
• Coach and challenge senior leaders to develop their performance
• Work as part of the group HR leadership team to shape and deliver an integral people strategy and HR provision which delivers value in the business.
Currently operating at this level, you will also be a commercially minded HR professional who has a proven track record in offering both innovative HR solutions and improving business performance within a Service strategy led environment.
Additionally will have:
• Previously worked in a senior HR role in a fast moving commercial environment
• Up to date knowledge of all HR practice areas with particular reference to OD, Performance, Employee Relations and Performance Management.
• Proven track record of working closely with a business leadership team and contributing to the development of business strategy and performance.
• Previous exposure to a unionised environment would be hugely advantageous for the post holder
• Able to develop a strategic plan for the area, linked to business strategy
• Previous success in leading large scale projects, which have delivered measurable business results
Artis HR is a specialist full-service HR & Communications recruitment consultancy. We operate nationally, predominantly at the Senior & Executive Appointments level, placing both permanent and interim professionals.