This job is no longer available
The Training Administration Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Building on the existing processes and establishing new robust processes
- Management of the training team administration team members together with the field based trainers.
- Ensuring suitable processes are implemented to ensure that training standards are met.
- Where appropriate, managing and controlling the delivery of training through third party providers
- Ensuring all accrediting body standards are met and exceeded in conjunction with the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality ("HSEQ") department.
- Ensuring that the business is kept a breast of market developments, especially in relation to the various training accreditation bodies.
An experienced training manager, with proven experience of managing large teams. You must have:
- Previous experience of coordinating training provision, including NVQs
- Ideally experience of working in a client focussed role, providing training to external parties
- A commercial approach, business focussed
- Experience of managing a range of external suppliers, negotiating costs etc
- Be a strong leader, able to demonstrate an open and inclusive management style
A growing training services provider
Up to £45k plus car plus package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.