This job is no longer available
- To provide a pro-active, effective and professional HR service to the staff and managers ofthe organisationssites on the whole range of HR issues.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of Workforce Strategy.
- To respond to all HR/ER related matters including, but not limited to, provisions of advice on terms and conditions, complex employee relations matters, policies, performance management, sickness absence, disciplinary, grievance and capability issues and support managers at formal hearings.
- To build relationships with key players internally and externally and be adept at dealing with individuals at senior levels whilst being comfortable in an operational environment.
- Chartered Member of the CIPD or relevant equivalent qualification
- Significant experience of HR management and employment relations issues at HR Manager level
- Experience of handling a range of employee relations' issues (up to and including dismissal)
- Working with Trade Unions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of employment law, terms and conditions of employment and Disciplinary and Grievance procedures gained in an autonomous and fast paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility and maintain strong working relationships at all levels (particularly senior management l) both within the HR team and across the business
- NHS experience and/or private healthcare experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of project management from concept to sign off
- Knowledge of Agenda for Change and other NHS terms and conditions of employment
A leading private healthcare business based in London.
£55,000 - £60,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.