This job is no longer available
Leading on the retention and measurement of talent in the business you will be tasked with ensuring that key resources are not only attracted but retained. You will also be instrumental in providing redeployment support services for the business employees affected by redundancy through change & transformation.
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Demonstrable recent HR and/or Recruitment Management experience at operational/business partner level in a complex organisation
- Experience of working with trade unions
- Experience of designing and implementing Recruitment policies and procedures
- Ability to gain the confidence of and influence people at all levels
- Proven presentation skills, able to engage a range of audiences
- Flexible and pragmatic approach
- Experience and understanding of the HR requirements of a healthcare organisation.
P- previous line management experience
A leading healthcare business based in London
£55,000 to £60,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.