This job is no longer available
- Deliver and facilitate technical skills and management skills training across the Northern Home Counties region as specified in the Retail training plan
- Support the L&D Managers in the development of new trainers by sharing knowledge, experience and delivering appropriate Train The Trainer sessions when requested
- Support the L&D Managers in carrying out accreditation of Commercial and HR trainers where appropriate to ensure training standards are being maintained
- Support Project Management as requested (e.g stores openings)
- Keep Retail L&D Managers informed on business area issues to help shape their Retail training designs
- Keep up to date with best practices and training methods to ensure the training you deliver is professional, motivating and delegates achieve the maximum learning
- Identify and progress areas for personal development
You will be a commercially focused Learning & Development professional, ideally with previous experience of operating in a regional L&D role within a retail/customer facing led environment: Areas of expertise should include:
- Excellent training skills across a broad range of products/areas
- A high level of professional knowledge in Learning & Development
- A broad knowledge and experience in how to use tools and processes to train and develop people
Highly respected retail brand
£36,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.