This job is no longer available
- Key stakeholder management- including sub-board, Head of HR and Head of Resourcing.
- Create Resourcing plans to meet needs of demand plan and ensure sign-off from Head of HR. Ensure subsequent delivery of plan within agreed SLA.
- Full accountability for the delivery of the plan
- Report on SLA metrics and success measure on a timely and regular basis
- Manage Resourcing delivery team and dotted line to recruitment admin team (virtual team) and Resourcing Excellence
- Work across the Resourcing community, ensuring appropriate support and liaison
- Be able to assess internal and external talent
- Transfer capability- assessment know how
- Third party liaison- agencies and job boards
- Budget management
- Global Resourcing Standard compliance
- Global Resourcing and Pre-Screening standard adherence reporting
- Report regularly to the Head of HR and Head of Resourcing on key performance metrics
- Ensure cost effective channels are use
- Significant Resourcing experience in a high paced, high delivery environment
- Strong assessment skills
- An effective and successful HR professional with extensive experience working within large, well regarded, highly international organisations which arenot overly-centralised
- Strong leadership and people -management skills(including performance development principles and ability to identify and challenge poor performance)
- Client focused with strong relationship management and influencing skills and a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Resilience.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan, coordinate and prioritise activities, self discipline and motivation
- Awareness of the value and importance of equality & diversity
- Demonstrates personal energy and commitment to achieving required outcomes
- Excellent understanding of employment law and legal right to work restrictions
- Previous experience of e-recruitment systems and on line assessment/psychometric tools.
- Ability to work with and manag
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.