This job is no longer available
This will include:
- Reward cost modelling
- Pay reviews
- Bonus and incentive scheme administration
- Reporting and analysis of data
- Inputting into HR projects including- acquisitions and restructures
- Reviewing terms and conditions
The successful HR Reward Analyst must have proven experience of:
- Producing reports from HRIS and carrying out analysis, vlookups and other data transactions to prepare reports.
- Advanced Excel would be beneficial
- Reward Analysis
- Working alongside Reward Professionals to deliver a variety of reward assignments in line with briefings and business objectives
- Working with human resources department to provide specialist Reward support for activities such as work winning and TUPE transfers.
A successful Business Services organisation based in Wolverhampton
£30,000- £40,000 + benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.