This job is no longer available
My client, a prestigious professional services firm is looking to appoint an HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will have to work in partnership with operational businesses and managers to provide HR advice and solutions.
* Write policies and procedures
* Advice on complex employee relation issues
* Support the director in implementing HR strategy in line with the business needs
* Undertake and lead specialist projects
* Help to develop and implement training to support business performance
* Working experience within an HR department at a Senior HR Advisor level or Business Partner level of a Professional Services Firm
* High level of analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of TUPE
* Proven experience of implementing employment law practically
* Excellent communication skills