This job is no longer available
- Design and develop benefit policies and programmes ensuring proper consideration is given to the firm's philosophy, market practice and local legislation
- Provide input & advice on implementation of programme(s)
- Actively manage the development of benefit communications and implementation efforts
- Ensure appropriate support on benefits for sales, acquisitions & out-sourcing
- Ensure operational and administrative processes are effective. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Develop recommendations on and manage the harmonisation of terms and conditions post acquisition, ensuring alignment with the firm's business strategy and benefits programmes
- Communication of new benefit initiatives
- Acts as the company expert in respect of employee benefits
- Support the Head of EMEA Benefits i
Successful candidates for the Benefits Manager - EMEA rolewill be able to demonstrate the following:
- In depth understanding of pensions and benefits, including knowledge of international benefits.
- Demonstrated track record of managing pension arrangements including DB, DC and Stakeholder plans
- Up to date knowledge of current benefits legislation
- Knowledge of benefits administration practice/processes
- Excellent project management skills
- A consultative and persuasive style
- Hands on flexible team player
- Proficient user of Microsoft office packages, with advanced level Excel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, together with a relevant professional qualification, e.g. PMI
London, Professional Services
Competitive Salary and benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.