This job is no longer available
• Leading the team to deliver all aspects of experienced hire recruitment in a region, focusing on delivering client-centric, efficient and high-quality execution of the core sourcing recruiting and candidate management processes for standard and strategic hires.
• Responsible for taking direct responsibility for senior recruitment activities, leading a specific business or location-focused team of recruiters and resourcers as “first among equals”
• Responsible for supply management and local PSL management
• Managing contingent workforce providers in the region
• Responsible for liaising with the global Talent Acquisition Partners to understand and ensure clear delivery responsibilities for strategic recruitment.
• Acting as subject matter experts in the region within HR Service Delivery for recruiting matters.
• Supporting overall talent mobility objectives by encouraging the use of internal talent wherever appropriate
• Providing leadership and functional expertise for the regional Recruiting Delivery team
• Managing short and long-term operational and strategic goals for the recruitment function
• Resolving recruitment delivery issues / problems within a specific region
• Ensuring all relevant daily recruitment operations are consistent and compliant with regional policies (statutory and non-statutory) and management standards
• Managing and developing the regional Recruiting Delivery team to ensure they are equipped with the right competencies, skills and capabilities to deliver recruiting process excellence
• Achieving the recruitment-related target key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels to the clients within their region
• Monitor, identify and implement areas for improvement through monitoring the process and performance metrics, and by acquiring feedback from clients and recruitment team members.
• Allocating resources and responsibilities within the regional recruitment teams to deliver business results
• Financial services industry preferred
• Experience in HR delivery leadership, with some experience in recruitment and a very good understanding of HR Service delivery
• Familiarity with best practice trends in the talent arena
• Strong service delivery focus paired with experience in managing teams
• Demonstrated strength to deliver results and implement change in challenging
• Experienced in building up strong professional relationships in a matrix organization
• European languages would be useful
Key Behavioural Competencies
• Client focus – professional and client centric delivery mindset
• Risk & Professional Behaviour – dependable, reliable and accountable for own behaviour.
• Teamwork & collaboration - Co-operates and collaborates with colleagues inside and outside own area to achieve shared goals
• Integrating diversity - Integrates views, opinions and insights from all individuals
• Communication & Impact – skilled communicator with strong stakeholder management skills, ability to build partnerships
• Judgment & Decision Making – Selects and uses relevant information to make sound and balanced judgments
• Managing and Developing talent – strong people management background, ability to develop, motivate talent
• Planning & Organising - Is personally well organized and keeps focused on priorities in own and others' work.