This job is no longer available
- Experience of working within a HR or Resourcing function managing the full resourcing cycle
- Previous experience of dealing with suppliers and managing ongoing relationships
- Previous experience of recruiting roles at all levels with Finance as a department
- Able to demonstrate ability to work independently but as part of a larger team
- Able to demonstrate partnering with the business to deliver resourcing solutions
- Understanding of competency based recruitment and been able to put into practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to have difficult or challenging conversations in a constructive way
- Proven ability to understand legal compliance and put this into practice for resourcing
A leading private healthcare business based in London.
£38,000 - £42,000 + package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.