This job is no longer available
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the HR and Staffing function working with various functions to ensure a smooth operation, previous experience in HR is essentialas is agood knowledge Employee relations.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Team work is essential as is building strong working relationships across multiple functions
- A good level of accuracy is required in all aspects of the role
- Able to take initiative to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
Expanding organisation within the healthcare industry
£25 -£30k FTC 6 Months contract.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.