This job is no longer available
The role holder must develop in-depth knowledge of their business areas and external candidate market place to support the people/talent agenda and use this knowledge to make informed recruitment decisions and support the hiring of "A" players.
- Skilled in the planning and execution of recruitment projects
- Experienced in managing assessments
- Well developed business relationship and organisational diagnostic skills and techniques
- Experience of internal consultancy and facilitation skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Effective coaching techniques
- Proven experience in a recruitment role with evidence of strong/high performance
- Solid experience of external, retained search and selection, contingency and multi-channel recruitment
- Understanding and experience of delivering of different recruitment methods and techniques and competency models.
Awareness of relevant Employment Legislation
- Knowledge of end-to-end 'best practice' recruitment
- Project Management principles & disciplines.
- Recent Financial or Functional area recruitment required within a large matrix organisation
Negotiable dependent on exposure
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.