This job is no longer available
- At least 5 years of successful training, sales, teaching or presentation experience, preferably within the UK or European market
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Demonstrable presentation experience with a strong motivational dimension and familiarity with presentation software (Power Point or Keynote), tools and equipment
- Must be able to analyse complex technical and academic data for dissemination to a non-specialist audience
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, including exceptional time management and prioritization abilities.
- Excellent relationship builder with exceptional presentation skills, coupled with ability to inspire product enthusiasm in others
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Fluency in English and German requisite, with conversational ability in a third European language preferable
- Must be willing to travel within Europe
A leading technology business based in London.
£40,000 - 50,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.