This job is no longer available
You will be responsible for addressing HR value and capability by transforming client HR functions structurally, creating and enabling more strategic roles, and improving efficiency and effectiveness through improved tools and operations.
Responsibilities will be as follow;
- Help plan, scope and shape major projects and programmes. This will involve working with clients to improve their HR organisation design, change and leadership culture,
- Demonstrate broad strategic and practical knowledge of HR Transformation projects and interventions,
- Undertake a leadership role in the management of client relationships,
- Develop strong working relationships with clients by providing oversight and guidance,
- A proven track record of leading and delivering complex projects, including design and implementation of Human Resources Transformations
- Extensive Financial Services experience, specifically Capital Markets experience
- Experience and knowledge of working in a specific industry,
- Extensive experience in leading client relationships and client-facing advisory projects,
- Demonstrable HR Process design and implementation,
- Knowledge of HR regulation, employment law and best practice,
- The proven ability to generate sales and develop business through leading bids, proposals and negotiations,
- Exposure to some HR Technologies including Payroll, E-Learning, CRM, PeopleSoft, SAP HR, E-Recruitment Systems, and/or Workforce Planning Systems.
Leading Professional Services organisation
Excellent benefits & bonuses
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.