This job is no longer available
Up to £24,000
9Month Fixed Term Contract
New Opportunity for a HR Administrator in the Cheltenham area on a 9 month contract.
Key Duties will be:
1. Provide administrative support to line managers whilst they are carrying out the Company’s recruitment & selection processes and to ensure the processes are complied with (e.g employee requisition approval).
2. To be the first point of contact with external recruitment agencies, providing information concerning vacant roles and providing information to the CH HR Manager to inform the decision concerning preferred supplier agreements.
3. Following advice from the CH HR Manager, responsible for issuing and obtaining appropriate paperwork for all new recruits to the Business e.g. Offer letters, signed statements of particulars (STCE’s), acceptable employment references, employee pre-employment health questionnaire, proof of right to work in the UK, valid driving licence etc.
4. To provide the payroll (and Group Secretarial) department with appropriate and timely information in relation to changes in employee’s salary and benefit and instances of maternity and paternity leave.
5. To administer and manage the various training and development initiatives, e.g. Appraisal training, recruitment & selection, management development and diversity awareness.
6. To provide the Group HR Manager with administrative support, including SBS and invoice approval.
7. To provide the Group HR Director with administrative support.
8. To obtain specific info in respect of employee absences and in particular sickness absence; to work closely with line managers and payroll department in the monitoring and management of sickness absence pay, ensuring a consistent approach throughout Charlton House and to set up appointments and work with the Occupational Health Physician (SOMA)
9. Responsible for the maintenance of the personnel files and for issuing new STCE’s when an employee’s benefits or role has changed.
10. To maintain shared HR information in relation to recruitment, sickness absence and the contents of personnel files, Employee Relations and High Maintenance employees.
11. To work in conjunction with the Group HR Manager to deliver various HR projects such as the employee handbook and policies and procedures etc.
12. Provide analysis to both the CH HR Manager and Group HR Manager where appropriate.
If you have all the relevant experience please contact me asap.