This job is no longer available
Key requirements include:
- To provide hands-on HR service to line management and staff, advising on full range of HR issues, conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations and assisting in their resolution, monitoring and reviewing absence levels, and maintaining comprehensive staff and training/development records. Ensure security of electronic and paper records in compliance with data protection legislation.
Ensure security of electronic and paper records in compliance with data protection legislation.
Assist HR Manager with generalist HR delivery and service.
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment regulations and legislation
- Ensure security of electronic and paper records in compliance with data protection legislation.
- Provide advice on employment policy, procedures and good practice
- Issue employment contracts and ensure conditions of contract are satisfied
- Assist with checks in immigration status for non UK staff
- Assist in the induction of all new starters
Training and development:
- Assist with administration of all training activities
- Assist with delivery of in-house courses in HR procedures and policies
- Assist with administration of training needs identified at performance review
- Assist and advise line management on handling grievance and disciplinary issues in accordance with company policy and current statute
- Monitor and review absence levels and provide proactive strategies for reducing absence levels to company target
- Provide advice and carry out formal consultation procedures on a variety of issues including TUPE and redundancy
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing HR procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date database and paper records (as necessary) for all HR activities
- Produce accurate HR reports and statistics
The ideal candidate will be preferably CIPD qualified generalist HR experience including employee relations, TUPE, recruitment and training/development
Thorough understanding of employment legislation
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Louise Lidgett at Robert Walters on 0161 214 7400 or email@example.com quoting the reference LLJ1615070.