This job is no longer available
People policies & procedures: from development right through to training managers to help drive effective employ relations
Talent mapping & succession planning: lead on all aspects of recruitment strategy
Leadership & culture: lead on company initiatives ensures stake holder engagement.
Building credible working relationships: Lead by example & demonstrate solid partnership working.
Drive company performance: commercially aware & results driven.
Applicants must demonstrate the following: •
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Solid experience of operating within a HR management capacity
• CIPD qualified
• Employment law specialist
• Experience in developing and delivering training initiatives
• Strong communication skills
• High interpersonal skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.