This job is no longer available
Robert Walters is currently representing a large Blue Chip Organisation based in Warwickshire who are looking to recruit a regional HRBP to join their UK team.
You will be looking after a stakeholder group based in the Warwickshire and East Anglia areas covering 10 sites.
The primary responsibility of the HR Business Partner is to support the management team
and its individual managers on HR related issues that drive business performance and participate in delivering business goals. The HRBP drives HR performance and participates in the execution of the business plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where the HRBP model is fully integrated and where HR is at the heart of all business decisions.
With the size and scope of the business there will be a huge amount of internal opportunities for candidates to develop a long term career both locally and internationally for mobile candidates.
- Provide HR support to managers which will ensure that HR operations deliver the talent and
performance necessary for achieving business goals
- As a member of a management team, take the lead in identifying HR-related issues that will
influence the implementation of business strategy.
- Ensure that managers have access to relevant HR analysis and data (covering, for example, identification of competencies, hiring needs, training, work force planning).
- Coach and challenge managers in decision making on HR matters and in the roll out and management of HR processes/activities
- Build relationships at all levels within the organisation to effectively maximise employee
involvement in driving change
Key areas of expertise:
- Talent management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Recruitment and Employer Branding
- Competence development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Labour and Employee Relations
- Organisation development and Change
- CIPD Qualification (or overseas equivalent)
- The HR culture requires an assertive and dynamic individual who is proactive in communications and able to develop effective relationships at all levels within the company
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day activities with minimum supervision
- Ability to work successfully in a global matrix organisation
- Good working knowledge of HR processes and policies
- Understand coaching and facilitation principles that help drive transformation and change in the organisation
If you would like to apply for this role, or to find out more, please apply online or contact Stuart Callaghan at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2503 or email@example.com, quoting the reference CVQ1593980.