This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will –
- Understand the business partnering model in a corporate structured business.
- Show a strong ability and previous experience to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Have experience with full generalist issues including employee relations, compensation, recruitment & training/development.
- Be able to work to a high standard and maintain a high attention to detail.
- Have used bespoke HR systems previously and be competent in drawing reports.
- Be bright, determined and ready to embrace a steep learning curve.
- Have had experience of working in fast-paced environment.
- Be a Degree (business related) or Masters graduate, working towards MCIPD.
- Possess strong employment law knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to develop their HR career rapidly. Within a strong corporate structure you will be developed by highly experienced HR professionals, leading to junior management within a very short time. The company offers excellent rewards for its dedicated staff, as well as constant development and opportunity to move across the UK with the business as the role grows.