This job is no longer available
- Build and maintain strong relationships so as to understand the business objectives and to make appropriate organisational effectiveness recommendations;
- Partner with internal customer groups providing day to day generalist HR advice and consultation;
- Partner with business managers on organisational design, provide challenge and support for organisational changes through comprehensive understanding of the business area and impact of change on people;
- Advice, educate, coach and support managers in the use of people policies including performance improvement process, disciplinary procedures, grievance procedures and other policies as appropriate;
- Identify capability and development gaps as individual, team and departmental level and working with the L&D adviser, propose and implement suitabl
The successful candidate will be degree educated (or equivalent) and will ideally be CIPD qualified. You will have had strong experience of working in a fast paced forward thinking commercial business environment and will show strong business acumen, strategic agility and comfort in standing alone. You will have from functional skills and knowledge to include:
- employment law,
- employee relations practice,
- compensation & benefits basics,
- organisational development,
- recruitment practices,
- performance management practices,
- the ability to write policies and procedures.
You will have a strong analytical capability and will have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability of building effective relationships and influence at all levels of the business. You must retain a high sense of urgency and balance this with strong time management skills and with the ability to "think outside the box".
Previous FMCG sector experience is very much preferred.
FMCG business and well known household brand
£50,000 - £62,500 + benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.