Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to join CHC Helicopters in Aberdeen.
About the role
This truly is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition in Canada and dotted line reporting to the Regional Human Resources Leader, the Senior Recruiter will be responsible for developing and designing recruitment strategies across the EMEA region. You will partner with business Leaders and HR personnel in their designated region and guide the full cycle recruitment process for a range of job types. In accordance with the global recruitment strategy, the Senior Recruiter will deliver high quality candidates and will enhance the brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. The Recruiter will maintain excellent relations and uphold internal and external service levels with HR Leaders, Business Leaders, Candidates and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organisation is required.
Other key responsibilities:
- Participate in workforce planning strategies and support the Corporate staffing request process and guideline in partnership with the regional HR Leader and Business Leaders
- Manage the needs analysis, recruitment plan, presentation, screening, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Understand the business through strong internal relationship management and integration; function as a knowledgeable representative of the Brand and manage business leader and candidate expectations effectively
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates and build and maintain pipeline
- Within the parameters of the Global Sourcing Strategy, develop and implement and/or maintain effective, creative and cost-effective sourcing methods and recruitment programs that position our Client as an employer of choice and are designed to attract
To be successful is essential you have a passion for recruitment! You will have a proven track record in a similar Senior Recruitment level role with a track record of high volume, full cycle recruitment for a diverse range of roles including technical occupations up to executive (Touring Engineers & Pilots will be a big part of this portfolio).You will have an expert level of knowledge of all recruitment components including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, assessing, qualifying, offer negotiation &relationship management. In addition you will be a skilled interviewer. You will be familiar with behavioral interviewing techniques, can manage a regular schedule of interviews (repetition), and can coach hiring managers with interviewing and selection skills. This role will cover the EMEA region therefore International experience would be beneficial. Fluency in English is required; fluency in Norwegian would be advantageous.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please note, any salary/salary range and benefits described in this advertisement, are indicative only. The actual salary offered to the successful candidate may vary and will be dependent on skills and experience.
About our client
CHC Helicopter is the world's largest helicopter services company specializing in three main areas of operation:
- Transportation to offshore oil and gas platforms
- Civilian search and rescue services
- Helicopter maintenance repair and overhaul
CHC Helicopter is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with their European HQ based in Dyce, Aberdeen.CHC Helicopter operates more than 250 aircraft in about 30 countries around the world. At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether they are transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in their company and their greatest strength is their motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board!
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPX13226176Z
About Michael Page
Michael Page Human Resources specialise in the recruitment of HR professionals of all levels, up to and including HR Director.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Recruitment Specialist Construction jobs in Scotland
- Full Time Recruitment Specialist Sales/Customer Service jobs in Scotland
- Full Time Recruitment Specialist Logistics jobs in Scotland
- Full Time Recruitment Specialist Manufacturing jobs in Scotland
- Full Time Recruitment Specialist Production & Operations jobs in Scotland