This job is no longer available
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES include:
- Provide technical advice, guidance and coaching to the business, applying discretion where needed
- Establish and build relationships with colleagues - providing coaching and support where necessary - to ensure HR policies are implemented effectively
- Design and deliver training interventions, in support of development programmes or specific projects
- Identify and highlight regulatory risks relating to own area and take appropriate action to minimise such risks
- Demonstrate core values and behaviours
You will be required to have good generalist HR experience in all areas of recruitment & selection, employee relations and learning and development, with a basic knowledge of employee reward. In addition, you will need to have the ability to coach and support line managers on all HR issues and be able to handle potentially difficult, sensitive, and confidential situations
Excellent planning & organising skills including good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is needed.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.